This section will guide you through measuring and evaluating your Goal programme, providing Women Win feedback and contributing to an online open-source platform for Goal practitioners around the world. The process for Goal is divided into three steps:
|Participant Baseline and Endline Survey||To use formal survey instruments to capture the change in knowledge and attitudes||Twice: beginning and end of programme period|
|Facilitator Questionnaire and Session Template||To receive valuable feedback on the curriculum from coaches and improve upon the programme||End of programme|
|Drawing Sessions||To measure, in a qualitative way through drawing and words, how participants understand various concepts related to the modules.||End of each module|
Participant Baseline and Endline Survey
- Surveys will be available in PDF form to be printed for girls.
- Results will be recorded by program staff and input through and online intake form, provided by Women Win.
- The questionnaire will be administered twice, once before the participants begin the Goal curriculum and once after the participants finish.
Facilitator Questionnaire and Session Template
- Answers can be used internally by programme managers and should be emailed to Women Win after completion of the programme.
- These sessions are integrated into the curriculum as a closing session for each module.
- They serve as a qualitative and creative way for participants to demonstrate their understanding of key concepts after finishing a module.
- You can either scan and email finished templates to Women Win or you can take a picture of each individual template and email the pictures to Women Win if you don’t have a scanner.
The feedback and data you provide in each one of these steps will be an enormous help in creating a stronger, more innovative Goal programme.
|Too many girls? Give us a sample size!|
Based on your programme size, you should aim for the following sample sizes:
For all surveys, questionnaires and templates, see Appendix E