- This session is based on Standard Chartered's Living with HIV Activity Guide. In over 50 countries, Standard Chartered has HIV Champions; employees who volunteer to deliver HIV Education.
- It is strongly recommended that you reach out to a Standard Chartered HIV Champion to assist you with conducting an HIV Education Session.
- This session features four activities (each outlined below). You can conduct all four activities at once or separately.
- The condom demonstration is more appropriate for the older girls.
- Flipchart or Board Markers
- To understand what HIV is and the difference between HIV and AIDS.
- To learn ways to prevent the spread of the virus.
- To discuss the importance of getting tested and positive living.